Spring has most certainly arrived!
1) Lilies have begun to grow. The voles must have not discovered this one because they have eaten all the other lilies I have tried to grow. Oh, tiger lilies how I miss you!
2) Kerria are covered in blooms. They are gangly plants with a fountain-like grown but the Spring show is wonderful.
3) Azaleas are doing their thing.
4) Soloman Seal are spiraling toward the sky.
5) Tulips make an appearance.
6) New leaves on the Basjoo Banana.
7) The Kwanzan Flowering Cherry is providing the bees with plenty of pollen.
8) Viburnum Mariesii is doing what is known for…
9) Chinese Redbud makes us all wonder: “Why are they called redbuds when they should be called Magenta Buds?” (Note to self: Put on glasses when focusing pictures!)”
I wish I could plant everything right along the street so everyone could see but there is always Gus…
I think he has found something in the Kerria?